Sony Music Latin Congratulates Their Artists
Bebo & Chucho, Calle 13, La Quinta Estación, and Vicente Fernández
take home the 2010 GRAMMY award!
Sony Music Latin won in some of the evening’s most important music categories: Best Latin Pop Album, Best Latin Rock, Alternative or Urban Album, Best Regional Mexican Album, Best Tropical Latin Album and Best Latin Jazz Album!
The 52nd edition of the GRAMMY awards took place last night in Los Angeles, California, and Sony Music Latin artists won in some of the event’s most important categories!
Bebo & Chucho, Calle 13, La Quinta Estación, Luis Enrique and Vicente Fernández won awards at the ceremony broadcast live on Sunday night, January 31, from the Staples Center.
Sony Music Latin unites to also congratulate Luis Enrique, whose music, with the Sergio George label Top Stop Music, will be distributed in the United Status and Mexico by Sony.
What follows are the Sony Music Latin 2010 GRAMMY winners in their respective categories:
– Best Latin Pop Album: Sin Frenos, La Quinta Estación
– Best Latin Rock, Alternative or Urban Album: Los de Atrás Vienen Conmigo, Calle 13
– Best Regional Mexican Album: Necesito de Ti, Vicente Fernández
– Best Tropical Latin Album: Ciclos, Luis Enrique
– Best Latin Jazz Album: Juntos Para Siempre, Bebo & Chucho